Google
 
Web Cool Guy's Knit Blog

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Starting Over

Well I've been having some trouble trying to get this blogger page back up and running. I have lost all of my archives to this blog so here we go with a brand new start...... and I don't think I like this template I'm using right now so I'll probably be changing it soon.

Here's a couple of things I've been working on lately.....



I started on a Christmas Skull Cap using red, white, and green variegated yarn. I'm not sure how it's going to turn out.

I've also been working my ass off on building my new website. The image below shows a small preview of what the site looks like. I had forgot how much work building a website can be. It took me all day yesterday just to get pictures of eight caps and get them indexed on a shopping page. Anyway that's what I've been up too lately.



Doesn't my site look cool!? I gotta run for now.... I got a late start this morning and I've got tons of things to do....

4 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl:) said...

I am glad to see you back up and running!!!

2:48 PM  
Blogger Crafty Andy said...

We missed you David, nice hat you are working on!!!

8:29 PM  
Blogger Jerry said...

Glad to see ya back up and looking forward to seeing your store. It looks awesome from the screen shot!

Love the Christmas colours of the new cap! Very cool!

4:36 PM  
Blogger Tallguy said...

So good to have you back. I wondered what happened to you, when you weren't there anymore!! Your new site looks good -- hope you get it running soon. And the Christmas hat... it should be alright, but varigated yarns (especially Christmas) are not my favourite! They are too hard to control the patterning. Will have to wait and see how it comes out.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home