Google
 
Web Cool Guy's Knit Blog

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Having A Blast!!

I've been spending a lot of time over the past two days working on our website and I'm having so much fun with it. If you would like to see how it's coming along you can click this link to check it out.

We are starting a tattoo gallery (among lots of other things) on our website. So if you have a really cool tattoo and wouldn't mind letting us show it off we would love it if you could send us your picture to be added to the gallery. Just send us the email with your pic, along with your name, the state you live in, and your homepage web address if you have one to krazy4root@yahoo.com (my email address), and I'll get your photo and homepage in the gallery. It would also be nice if you could tell us what inspired you to get your tattoo, when you got it, and if your tattoo is especially unique tell us what it means or represents.

I haven't gotten much knitting done this week since I finished the christmas cap, but I did get started on a ribbed skull cap. It's blue and it's gonna have a single white stripe on it. I'll try to get it finished and post a picture soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home