Google
 
Web Cool Guy's Knit Blog

Friday, April 14, 2006

Prayer Shawl Finally Finished





Front and back pictures. Hopefully you can see the colors better in these pictures. Now that this is finished I still have one more to do but I think I'll give myself a few days break before starting it.

Maybe I'll try to finish a hat that has been on the needles for a month and a half waiting to get finished and then I'll start the next shawl. Who knows? I'm kinda anxious to see how the other shawl is going to look so I may dive into it after the weekend is over. I really had fun making this one and thats saying a lot because I don't normally like projects this big. Let me know what you think of it. Notice how much fringe there is.... I tend to over-do it a bit with my fringe sometimes but I think this came out looking nice.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice. I really love those colors. It's funny when you modeled it on the webcam because it looked pink. *L* So what's this? Your making one for me now? *L* Just kidding! I've never made a shawl. I may have to though. I'd wear it all over the house in the winter. 50 degrees to me is COLD! *LOL*

10:23 AM  
Blogger sara said...

Just wonderful!

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home