Google
 
Web Cool Guy's Knit Blog

Friday, November 11, 2005

Cool Guy's Knit

I'm getting more progress done on our website, Cool Guy's Knit, and it's really starting to look good I think.

I woke up late today which sucks because I had planned on getting some work done on my knitting, but it doesn't look like I'll get to it this evening.... at least not much of it anyway. Working on our website is consuming most all of my time.... but damn it's fun lol.

It sucks that I gotta work Saturday and Sunday so I won't get much of anything done... on my knitting or on the website until Monday rolls around again.

The weather is still getting colder and I'm still hating it! Blah, screw winter!

4 Comments:

Blogger Crafty Andy said...

Your site is looking good, hope you get it all together fast and looking great.

8:32 PM  
Blogger David said...

Thanks Andy. We're working hard to get it done quickly.

9:19 PM  
Blogger sara said...

site looks great!

I'm glad for the cold weather!

8:12 AM  
Blogger David said...

Me thinks sara is crazy lol!!!

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home