Google
 
Web Cool Guy's Knit Blog

Saturday, April 15, 2006

New Place To Hang Out



I recently discovered a nice little spot to hang out, do some work on my laptop, watch traffic, watch the sunset, do some crafting if I want to. It's in the corner of the uppermost level of the new four level car park that was recently built at our local hospital. And what is really cool is that I can connect to a free public internet connection to surf the web, check email, make posts to this blog... You can see me there in the picture writing this post. How cool is that!?

3 Comments:

Blogger Crafty Andy said...

Hi David. Coooooool spot. I have lost you for a while. Hope all is well and your business booming. Salutations from California. Crochetdepot.org, I will email you the new link for that crowd in a minute or so.

8:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's a great find, indeed. In this city, Security would roust you so fast your head would swim! Lucky you!

5:02 PM  
Blogger David said...

It's funny you say that christopher cuz I was up there a couple of days ago and was standing beside my jeep with thread and hook in my hands working on a project and security stopped to see what I was doing... I'm sure from a distance it probably looked suspicious to them so I guess I have to be careful when I'm hanging out up there.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home