Google
 
Web Cool Guy's Knit Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Ditched My Phone For MP3 Player

Ok so it turns out that I didn't really like the Motorola V60 Cellphone that I recently bought... so I returned it to T-Mobile and went to Best Buy and bought the MP3 player that I've been wanting. It is an iRiver H10 mp3 player and it has a 20GB capacity which should be enough space to rip all of my favorite songs from my 400+ cd collection and still have room enough for some tunes I've downloaded off the internet. More pictures coming soon after I get all my cd's ripped and loaded on the player.

In my knitting world I'm still working on the Harvest scarf. I'm not sure if one ball of yarn is going to be enough to finish it and I may have to buy some more yarn.

Anyway I've started spring cleaning already this year. I loaded up in my jeep an old home stereo, a lamp, some dollar store items that were never used, an old computer printer, a Pioneer 300 cd disc changer that had been sitting in the closet for two years, a few other things I hadn't used in ages. I took a trip to the Mission Thrift store and donated it all to them. I figured maybe someone eventually might find a use for it all and I claimed a small space back in my spare bedroom from getting rid of all that unneeded crap.



Here is what's left and what I'll be working on to declutter this spring cleaning season. It's a very small room so it's really not as much stuff as it seems and most of it is craft supplies stored in huge plastic storage bins so it shouldn't take too long to get it all cleaned up.... that is when I find the time to do it among all of the other 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 things I have to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home