Google
 
Web Cool Guy's Knit Blog

Thursday, December 01, 2005

My New Old Jeep



Here is my new ride. It's not brand new but it's better than nothing. It is a 1989 Jeep Cherokee 4X4, made in the same year that I graduated from high school. I got it yesterday and it runs great... except right now it's not running anywhere because I ran the battery down last night... ooops!!! That's just my luck though lol. I should get it jump started this evening as soon as my brother or my dad can stop by with the jumper cables. I am buying it from my mom and at first I didn't think I was going to like it too well but after driving it for awhile I think it's the most fun vehicle I've ever had. It's got a tented sun roof which is something I've never had in a car before so that's really cool, and it's got an automatic transmission which is awesome for me because I can't drive a manual shift worth a damn. The paint is faded as you can tell but who cares. After being without a car for over four months now I am soooo happy to get this. Oh and it's got leather seats.



I have finished knitting one of my christmas gifts. It is a long brown fun fur scarf I made for my sister-n-law. This is not a great photo but you get the idea of what it looks like. I am now working on a camouflage skull caps that I am making for my brothers and my dad and then I have one more scarf to finish for my mom and that should take care of christmas this year.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I know what I'm getting for Christmas!!!Hee, Hee

1:53 PM  
Blogger David said...

Awww man it was supposed to be a surprise Amanda lol. I didn't even know you knew about this page lol. I guess I'll have to make something else so you don't know what your getting lol.

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home