Google
 
Web Cool Guy's Knit Blog

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Too Much To Do And Not Enough Time To Do It!

I feel like I am about to go crazy lol. I have too much stuff to do and not nearly enough time to do it. Since I'm pretty much broke I'm resorting to making all of my christmas gifts this year which includes two scarfs, and three if not more caps which have to be finished before the 25th of December. I still have tons of work to do on our website if I'm going to have it up and running by February. I want to get an early start on my spring cleaning this year so I can get this place cleared out. There is just too much junk laying around that hasn't been used in ages and I'm tired of looking at it.

For someone like me who only works three days out of each week you would think I'd have time to do all these things. Maybe I'm just very lazy or maybe I try to do too many things at once. I should have gotten started on the christmas gifts two months ago and they would have been finished by now and I should have finished all the spring cleaning when it was spring time....

Anyway I have been offered the chance to buy my mothers jeep which isn't the greatest vehicle around but it seems to be pretty dependable and I really need a ride. The weather is really getting cold and bitter now and it's not fun riding my bicycle to work. It will be nice to have a way to go again.

Well I gotta get busy knitting. I'm working on a fun fur scarf for my sis-n-law. I'll post a picture of it soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jaye said...

It's too many things at once, at least I'd like to think so since I seem to be living a life parallel to yours. Take it all in baby steps and you'll be seeing results in no time.

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear ya on all of the above. I'm so overwhelmed with all I have to do and so little time that I haven't even started. I get really stressed and just don't even know where to begin so I put it off..I don't think anyone is going to get anything handmade this year at the rate I'm going. And the spring cleaning..ha ha..I just did mine last month! Thank god for freecycle.org!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home