Google
 
Web Cool Guy's Knit Blog

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Crocheted Christmas Tree Ribbon



I am currently crocheting this Christmas tree ribbon. It's almost 30 feet long so it should fill up my tree a lot.... and I'm making great use of some old crochet thread that has been stashed in boxes for ages. I should be able to put this on the tree in a few days if I can find the time to finish it throughout the weekend.



We've gotten the tree filled out with white lights now. It's looking better than it was a few days ago. I think the tree will be beautiful after I finish the ribbon and maybe a few more knitted bows.

I took out a short amount of time today to start getting this blog back in order. So far I've managed to get my blogger profile filled out. Over the next week or so I'll try to get my links back up along with my RSS blog feeds. I appreciate everybody's patience with this. Time is very crucial right now as always so I haven't been able to get this blog rolling along as it used to be but it will get better after the holidays are over.

It is soon going to be time for us to start breaking out the beads and jewelry making supplies again to start making some new summer jewelry. I can't wait to get into that!

I discovered this while surfing the web today. It's a braiding wheel that is used to make bracelets and the KID in me WANTS one. I have always enjoyed making friendship bracelets since I was very young and this thing looks like it would be fun. The technique which I also discovered today is a form of japanese braiding called Kumihimo. I added it to my Amazon Wishlist. Unfortunately Amazon doesn't have this in stock as of yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That's so cool! Oh! Oh! the kid in me wants one of these too!

If we both get one we'll have to trade bracelets lol!

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home