Google
 
Web Cool Guy's Knit Blog

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Crocheted Christmas Tree Ribbon Is Finished



You never really know how long 30 feet really is until you try to crochet something that long lol. I think I put about 9 hours of work into this altogether. I finished it up last night.



And here is a close up of it draped on the tree. The picture isn't crystal clear (sorry) but you get the idea. Now all I've got to do is finish knitting up the white bows and my tree will perfect (I think lol)... well at least it will look better than it ever has before anyway.

Well, I'm having a rough weekend! Work is absolutely kicking my ass! But it's ok... I only have one more day to get through and then I get four days off to knit, crochet, work on my site, sit on my ass..... you know.... play time! Yay *smile*

6 Comments:

Blogger sara said...

oh that's a terribly cool idea. I'll have to make some in chanukah colors!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Jerry said...

What a cool idea! Looks great, wish I had space for a tree.

Enjoy your days off! It's playtme :-)

3:13 PM  
Blogger Jaye said...

Beautiful ribbon! Looks wonderful on the tree. :)

4:31 PM  
Blogger Crafty Andy said...

YOu are very creative David, great job.

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it, absolutely love it! Do I have time to make one? Wouldn't that look nice in raffia? What stitch, single?

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm new to your blog, and all I can say is damn, you've got it goin' on.

30 feet? That's a little over 3 ft. per hours. How are your fingers feeling?

And I'm complaining about ornaments. I'ma be quiet now.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home