Google
 
Web Cool Guy's Knit Blog

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

How Are The High Gas Prices Affecting You?

We don't know about you guys out there, but the gas prices are killing us!! We are fast becoming forced to stay at home. This was supposed to be a summer of fun... getting out to go places... site seeing and stuff, but that all may not happen if gas prices continue to rise.

It sucks!! But I guess we've got plenty of things to do here to keep us busy in the meantime.

Trey has been busy rebuilding his computer since he's not working anymore and he might start back into crafting some new stuff soon. I've been working on many things like trying to come up with new original jewelry designs and knit things to put on our website... which I'm still working on... yes STILL.

I've been looking at this blog lately and it's starting to look like it's time to reconstruct it's template. It's getting cluttered with all the new stuff we've added to the side bar. I'm thinking I may put this blog back into a new three column template.

Maybe by the time we get all this done, gas may go down a bit so we can get and do some site seeing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

I don't know where you're at, but I live in Italy, and gas prices here at the moment are about $6 a GALLON. Costs about $100 to fill my tank.
Ann
http://www.blogcharm.com/amborg

1:37 AM  
Blogger Jod{i} said...

Hey, great blog, original! I am going to peruse around a bit(cheaper than driving *wink*) at over 3.15 a gallon here in New England, surfing the web is the travel these days!

Hope breakfast was good!

Peace
Jodi

6:27 AM  
Blogger David said...

Hey Jodi thanks for your wonderful comments. Breakfast was great!!

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home