Google
 
Web Cool Guy's Knit Blog

Saturday, April 22, 2006

My First Summer Project



It's finally my favorite time of the year when the weather is nice and warm. That means it's time to put the hats away and start working on much smaller and lighter projects. I've spent the past couple of days working on these. These are sort of a secret design I'm building so I'm not gonna say what they are. I just wanted to show off the colors because I think they are so cool... and wait until you see what I'm going to do with them....

7 Comments:

Blogger Maritza said...

Beautiful! You are so cool!

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woollen condoms ?

~ditsy
http://www.ditsy-bint.co.uk

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That yarn is gorgeous. I would love to know what it is.

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*L* I think I may have an idea but not sure. You have me in suspense also.

ditsy...OUCH! *LOL*

12:06 PM  
Blogger David said...

Ya'll know how I like keeping you in suspense like that.... Sorry tarragon I can't tell you what the yarn is... It's a secret :-)

I'll have another picture of some more coming soon.... but these are only unfinished pieces that I'm showing. I'll probably wait to put the finished pieces on the website when I get that ready to go online.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Roonie said...

You're talented.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Kathryn Beach said...

something I might call...medicine pouches.

wool condoms *L* or maybe weenie warmers.

I'm a grandma knitter but I don't do sweaters either. *L* I'm looking at a wall hanging I did, sort of looks like a cross between aboriginal and celtic art. It's hanging on a pair of knitting needles.

I used to have an online custom knitting business, then decided to go back to knitting for myself and family.

I've been knitting for about 45 years, can't imagine life without it.

I used to know a couple guys who knit, I think it's pretty cool. One of my fav designers is Kaffe Fassett.

And so it goes...enjoy!

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home