Google
 
Web Cool Guy's Knit Blog

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Moving On - Goodbye Tracy!

Ok folks. As some of you have probably noticed I haven't been posting much to this blog over the past week. Some of you know why, and some of you don't. The thing is, I've had a major dissapointment in my life recently and I'm working on picking up the pieces and moving on with my life. I found out my partner, Trey was cheating on me and I kicked his sorry ass out of my crib. That's right folks, he and I were more than just partners in this little craft journey. I thought he and I were partners for life. I thought he had his act together but apparently he doesn't and I stooped to my lowest level of sanity thinking I had a good thing here with him. It's alright though, he's worse off than I am believe me. Don't ask for details.

There are going to be some major changes for me, and that means I may not be maintaining this blog as frequently as I normally do. I still plan on broadcasting the cam and look forward to chatting with all the friends I have made here thus far. If you have ordered something from me rest assured that I am still working on getting it completed and sent out to you. However there are a lot of things in my life that I need to focus on to get my life in order so it may just take me some time. Please bare with me on that.

Don't worry about me I am fine. Sure I'm madder than a fucking wet hen about it all, but you know what... you live and you learn and you take what you learn and use it to make yourself better. I won't share specific details but Trey is going to find himself running for a long, long time and he deserves whatever he gets from here on out for what he did to me.

Pay no attention to the profile still on this blog. I'll get around to changing it as soon as I can but know this. Trey will never be apart of my dream ever again!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wishing you all the best!
Take Care

3:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

David..you are right..you live and learn. This was a learning experience along the road of life. Things happen for a reason. I guess you can be glad that you found out what kind of person he is now than later. You'll be fine. If you need anyone to talk to I'm always around. :o)

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you! I know too many folks dealing with bad relationships, for reasons they tell me, that's even worse.
Eventually, your creativity takes a dive. And you can't let that happen––it's what sustains you.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home