Google
 
Web Cool Guy's Knit Blog

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Mash Camo Cap



Just finished it this morning. I really like how this one came out. I did it in 2X2 ribbing which has become my favorite style for making my skull caps. I've got more of these in other camo colors coming as soon as I can finish them. If anyone wants this one it's for sale. Only $26.00 payable through paypal and the price includes shipping. From here on out I'll be selling everything I finish right here from my blog until I'm able to get my website up and running. If you want it just click the paypal button below.











6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT JOINT IS PHAT! And, it's just in time, with my paycheck!

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the flow of those colors. I'm sure that will sell. Wow, nice!

4:17 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I wondered over from craftster, lured by your pic...yay for hot guys that knit! Oh yeah...your knits arn't too bad either!

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, great cap, love the colors! Keep on the good work, and best wishes from Austria!

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool colorway. Fun how some colors work up isn't it!

6:57 AM  
Blogger David said...

Yeah Kevin, that's why I love working with multicolor yarn when I make my skull caps. You never know what your going to end up with so it's always a surprise.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home