Google
 
Web Cool Guy's Knit Blog

Monday, May 15, 2006

Moving On - New Domain Purchased

Recent events in my life have given me the motivation I needed to get off my ass and get my business going. Last night I purchased a domain for my website. It's a name I chose not only because it is catchy, cool, and fun... but also because it will remind me never to settle for whatever I can get in a relationship ever again.

See folks I told you I was gonna be fine :-)

The new domain isn't fully activated yet, but it should be by tomorrow hopefully. I'll post a link to the site once it's up and running.

For now I've got to get busy making a few changes to my sites template to fit with the domain name.

See you guys there soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Slang said...

Sorry to hear about the break up. It sounds like you've got the right attitude, though. Good luck with your business!

8:05 AM  
Blogger David said...

Well slang, I was once told that the best revenge you can get on someone who has hurt you is to go on living life the best you can. Thanks for good luck wish. I'm looking forward to a lot of fun doing this... and as for Trey, well let's just say he's not in a good place right now.

12:56 PM  
Blogger Jaye said...

"I was once told that the best revenge you can get on someone who has hurt you is to go on living life the best you can."

Excellent and spot on advice.

You're a wonderful person, David. You'll get through this just fine.

Big squishy hugs nonetheless from up north.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home