Google
 
Web Cool Guy's Knit Blog

Monday, February 13, 2006

Don't Pay Your Cellphone Service Provider Huge 411 Charges

Here's a tip I just learned. Did you know that you can call 1-800-FREE-411 to get 411 information for phone numbers you need? Yep you can. Most cellphone providers charge $1.00 or more for 411 information. I have T-Mobile service and they charge $1.25 each time I dial their 411 service. This can save you a lot of money if you use 411 alot. Plug the number into your cellphone and the next time you need to get 411 info use that instead of calling your cellular providers 411 and all you'll pay is the couple of minutes on your plan used to get your info.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard of that one day when channel surfing and landing on the Tyra Banks show. She was telling everyone about it. Haven't tried it out yet though. I don't use 411 really all that often.

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home