Google
 
Web Cool Guy's Knit Blog

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Progress Made Today Getting My Craft Room Together

Here is the latest update on my craft room project.



This was my room on January 12th, 2006. Believe it or not I did a lot of work that day to clear out some major junk that hadn't been used in several years. This room has basically been a storage room to hold useless things that I, being the pack rat that I am, was too lazy to throw out. I've been working on this room little by little over the past few weeks to clear it all out so that I can reorganize all of my craft supplies.

This next photo shows how my room looks now.



Notice you can actually see the carpet all the way across the room now. You wouldn't think that a room only 8 X 8 feet could hold so much junk like it did. Today I got in there and cleared out two boxes, packed a duffle bag full of other smaller bags and neatly stacked what is left in the corner. As you can see I'm slowly clearing it out. At the rate I'm going I'm sure I'll have it all better organized and ready to transform into a neat and tiny little studio for my craft supplies before summer gets here (I hope).

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great job!
That's what I have to tackle in our guest room.
My crafty things have taken over and with traveling season coming up we need our guest room back.

4:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG come do mine!! I'll even pay you LOL

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home