Google
 
Web Cool Guy's Knit Blog

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Internet Connection Down

What a bummer! My DSL connection stopped working. The phone company thinks I may have a bad dsl modem. They are shipping it out on next day shipping so it will either get here tomorrow or friday. Unfortunately I'll be at work friday so I may end up having to arrange a pickup at the UPS office on monday. I'm am writing this post from Panera Bread. Thank God for free WI-FI when you need it huh.

I want you guys to know my website is coming along very well and I think you all will love it. Aside from my storefront there are going to be games, radio streams from di.fm you can click on on listen directly to with your winamp or other prefered player and there is also a live internet television stream provided by maniatv.com which you can watch on the front page. And I'll be transferring my live cam to the site as well. We are going to have lot's of fun over there.

Just bare with me for a little while until I get my internet connection working again at home. I should have the website ready to launch by the end of next week.

1 Comments:

Blogger sara said...

looking forward to it!

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home