Google
 
Web Cool Guy's Knit Blog

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Craft Room's New Look



I wasn't going to write anymore today, but I had to show off my craft room one more time. This time I'm showing how it looks with all my stuff back in there. For those just checking in, you can briefly look around for pictures of how this room looked before I worked on it today... those who have been following along know what a wreck this room was lol. I still have a lot of work to do, but at least now I can actually SEE what I've got in there. Now all that's left to do is sort through all the boxes and organize the little things. I'm so proud of myself today.... and Leah you are so right... I should have done this a loooonnnggg time ago.

4 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

WOW!!! I was thinking clean my Craft staff too~~~I have a sooooooooooooosososososo much staff!!!! I dont want to throw away...
My bro say he want throw away all my craft things...He thinks all craft Matral is trish...

I guess this weeken i will be cleaning my craft stuff...

Thanks
(P.S. Check my new blog!!!!)
charleslifeknitting.blogspot.com

12:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The feeling of accomplishment is great isn't it? I just did a semi-makeover and a complete organization of my bedroom. It took at while to do(a couple of weeks) and at most times I felt like I didn't know where to start I had so many things. Long story short..freecycled alot of stuff, got a few new things and just totally rearranged everything. And yes it looks so good I was wondering why the hell I didn't do it sooner. *L*

Your room is looking great David! :o) Going through the boxes is what is going to take the most time. I like that part though. I like going through the things I forgot I had..rediscovering things.

12:38 PM  
Blogger David said...

Thanks Leah. I can't wait to start going through the boxes. I know I have some beads, and charms, pendants and such for making jewelry in there somewhere, but it's been so long since I had it all out that I can't remember exactly what sort of things they are. It's going to be so fun rediscovering all the things I have.

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn! The before and after is crazy! It's hard for me to create in a disorganized room, as my eyes can't rest. So, I'll look at your craftroom instead, cause It's messy in here.

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home